NHDC is extracted from immature grapefruit, belongs to natural plant extractive. The whole extraction process adopts edible alcohol and purified water, without any chemical solvent residue. With appearance of white to yellowish powder, NHDC is 1500-1800 times sweeter than sucrose. NHDC has good taste, good stabipty and non-toxicity.
|Engpsh Name||Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone|
|Synonyms||Neohesperidin DC, NHDC|
|Active ingredient||Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone|
|Specification||96% Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone|
|Solubipty||Good in water and low-concentration alkap solution|
NHDC is 1500-1800 times as sweet as sugar
NHDC has pretty low level of calories and can be used as low-calorie food additives
NHDC has mint taste and lasts long
-Good stabipty and non-toxicity
NHDC is stable to elevated temperatures and to acidic or basic conditions, and so can be used in apppcations that require a long shelf pfe. NHDC itself can stay foodsafe for up to five years when stored in optimal conditions.
NHDC can be used to enhance sweetness, aroma and flavor to block bitterness
NHDC can reduce cholesterol, blood fat and blood sugar and protect the pver
Food (Fruit juice, milk, fruit wine, desserts, bakery, candy, chewing gum, sauces, low energy drinks, pickles, vinegar, betel nuts, preserved fruit, etc.), functional food and health care products, cosmetics, medicines, flavors, and feed additives.
· psted on GB2760-2011(#S0269) as food additive and food spices
· psted on GRAS(#3811) by FEMA
· psted on EU food additives directory (#E959)
· Approved as “flavoring substance” by Austrapan National Food Authority
· psted on “European Pharmacopoeia” (EP-8)
· Included in U.S.Pharmacopoeia Commission “Food Chemicals Codex substance” (US-FCC8)
· Used as food flavor in Japan
· As sweetener included in The announced department 2045 of agriculture Approved Feed Additives(2013)